We're open from tomorrow Sat 11th July with food! It's outside only with table service and we're also offering a take-away collection service. We have covered tables on the patio and plenty in the garden.
We've altered our opening and food times, please see below.
- Max of 6 people per group
- We're running a simplified menu with no sharing plates & sides
- Take-away beer available from the front of the pub
- Please don't attend the pub if you feel unwell
- Please adhere to government guidance at all times
Few pints and cheese & onion pie it is then!
Customers will be assigned a table/area on arrival and our staff will collect and deliver orders to the tables. Tables/groups will be limited to 6 people.
We currently have no plans to open the inside space whilst the restrictions are in place, but as with everything this may change.
We're looking forward to welcoming you all back for a pint or two but ask for your patience whilst we get the new systems in order.
Cheers Stu & all the G&D team!
p.s. maybe bring a blanket if weather doesn't cooperate!
We are dog friendly